“Zvartnots” Cargo Terminal has been operating since 1998 and is one of the best-equipped Cargo warehouses in the region.
Below you can find a detailed description of “Zvartnots” Cargo Terminal:
- 10 thousand sq. m warehouse territory
- 12m-height ceiling
- Capability to handle over 25.000 tones of cargo annually
- Various facilities for handling special cargo
- 1050 sq.m cold storage
- 24-hour CCTV, security, electric protection and fire systems
“Zvartnots” Cargo Terminal also provides:
- Handling by applying state-of-the-art equipment
- 24-hour cargo handling
- Handling of all types of cargo, including AVI, DGR, HUM, PER, VAL
- Customs warehouse services
- Notification to the client on arrival of cargo
- Cashier desk for paying terminal services
- Transfer transportations on aircraft.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF PROVISION OF STORAGE SERVICES AT ZVARTNOTS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CARGO TERMINAL COLD STORAGE FACILITY BY
“ARMENIA” INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS” CJSC
The attached document is a public offer for provision of storage services at Zvartnots International Airport Cargo Terminal Cold Storage Facility by “ARMENIA” INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS” Closed Joint-Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as “WAREHOUSE”) to legal or natural persons (hereinafter referred to as the “BAILOR”) submitting an application to the WAREHOUSE, in order to transfer goods for storage at Zvartnots International Airport Cargo Terminal Cold Storage Facility.
Please read our Terms and Conditions.